Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cinderella's kids

Once upon a time in Feline Rescue foster land, there was a sweet and beautiful mama cat named Cinderella. She was very skinny and looked a little raggedy from her tough life, but she was devoted to her kittens: Aladdin and Jasmine, Ariel and Eric, Beauty and Beast. Sadly, Cinderella became ill and died despite all efforts to save her, but I have recently had updates on four of her kittens.
Three of the kittens went to the same home: Beast (now Buster), Ariel (now Lily) and Jasmine. The two girls are still rather petite and their brother is BIG -- he always was the biggest kitten in the litter. They were all sad when their dear family member Hannah the dog passed away of old age, but they are trying to get used to the new full-grown lab mix puppy who has joined the household. They are teaching better manners.

ALADDIN'S ADOPTER WRITES:
Aladdin is sitting on my lap as I type this. He has gotten really cuddly when he wants to. He is almost 4 now. He loves his big brother that I had when I got him and tolerates his little sister that I got a year later.C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails