Monday, August 24, 2009

Bandit, Peanut, Bonnie and Rascal

These spunky and playful kittens are ready for their forever homes! They were abandoned at a local feed store without their mother and were in need of some TLC and socialization. After a few months in a foster home they are now happy and healthy little kittens and will make great companions! Here are some photos of the little quartet.

First up is Peanut:Next we have Bandit:

Here is Bonnie, don't you love her impish expression here? :)

And finally, here's Rascal. He's a little shy at first but once he knows you he's a total sweetheart.

These cuties had a rough start in life and are fortunate to end up in an awesome Feline Rescue foster home! I'll leave you with a few photos of them doing what kittens do best--play!

For more information on them, please call Cathy at 651.230.3263.

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! I'm especially partial to Bandit. I wish I had room for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute! Rascal reminds me of my old foster, Flower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails