Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jasmine

I've been fostering Jasmine for about a month now, and I'm so excited to finally have pictures to share with the world! I first spotted her in my yard, she was in bad shape. She had clumps of fur missing and was terribly skinny. I thought for sure she had to be older, maybe even 15-16 years old. I knew she would need my help and would need a place before winter, but she was way too cautious of me and wouldn't come close. After about a month of feeding her on my front porch, she started to look better. Her fur grew back and she didn't look like an old cat anymore, she looked young and healthy.


Then one beautiful October day she decided she would stop being cautious and become my friend. I was calling her name and putting out soft food for her like I did every day, and she ran right up and jumped on my lap. I brought her inside and she's been my best buddy ever since.


Jasmine is only about two years old and is a joy to have as a companion. She immediately starts purring as soon as she sees me and true to her Siamese roots she is quite a talker. Her meow is more like a "squawk" and it is really quite funny. She is a great bed buddy and loves to curl up next to me and purr.

If you're looking for a door greater, Jasmine is the cat for you. She would love nothing more than to share her home with a human or two that will attend to her every wish. She is quite the attention hound when she wants to be, and she loves to play. My cats aren't too thrilled to have her in the house, but I think she would be fine with another friendly cat, or she would be fine as an only cat as well. All she wants is attention and petting, and she will reward you with her lovely blue eyes and constant purring!


If you're interested in hearing more about Jasmine let us know!

2 comments:

  1. Jasmine is absolutely gorgeous, amazing what good food and love will do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got tears in my eyes when I read how Jasmine finally trusted you enough to jump up on to your lap one day. Thanks for saving this beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails