Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday to the Chipmunks!

Foster caregivers love to get updated photos of their former kitties in their new homes. L takes especially beautiful photos of her cats one of which is my former kitten from the group known as the "Chipmunks." Chip is now known as Nelson:
Hello Denise,

I hope my e-mail finds you and your kitties doing well!!

Monday June 1st is your little "Chipmunk Chip's" 2nd Birthday. I've attached 2 photo's of my boy Nelson which I took about 2 weeks ago.

Nelson is thriving in his new home, he and my girls have learned to get along and every once in awhile they will engage in a bit if chase with him.
He is one smart cat, he must understand human talk because whenever he starts to get a bit naughty by being over aggressive in his play with the girls all we have to do is say "Nelson stand down" and he will.

We have 2 ducks that come to visit every day and he loves to hunt them in the window. He will sit there all tensed up ready to pounce talking the whole time. What a joy this little cat has brought to our lives!

ONE OF CHIP'S GIRLSI stopped by the shelter the other day on my lunch hour to see the space but they were closed. I got there during the week at about 1:30. Now that I know the hours I'll stop by earlier.

Thanks for all that you do and for my wonderful little boy!

Sincerely,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails