Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Natalie Update!

Hello everyone at Feline Rescue,

I adopted Natalie [two and a half weeks] ago and thought you would like to hear how she is doing. Two words: Hug Monster, okay two more: Chatty Cat. She loves to hug and is really starting to express herself vocally. You wouldn't believe all the squeaks, chirps and trills coming from her. She sure likes to talk!
When I got her home, I put her in the bedroom thinking she might want to hide out for a while. Ten minutes later she came out and plopped down next to me on the couch. It seems she had decided that I was her person and that she was home. It made my heart sing.
She is such a sweetheart and is a joy to be with. Now I have to watch where I step again, you never know where the kitty toys are going to end up.
Thank you all for taking care of her and helping us get together.

Sincerely,
Jeff

2 comments:

  1. What a splendid letter! Thanks, Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff!

    I fell in love with Natalie at the shelter along with another volunteer... she and I would do our best to give her attention and love inbetween our cleaning. I often wonder what happens to my "favs" when they leave the shelter. Thank you for posting this!! I got teary when I read your story. This is the stuff that makes me so happy to be a volunteer :)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails