Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sadey's Story




A while back, the person I loved passed away. I’ve been looking for another kind person to take me in ever since.

I’m gentle and sweet but quite shy at first. If you visit the Feline Rescue Adoption Center, you’ll most likely find me in the SE corner of the building, sitting way up high. I like to avoid crowds.

I’m looking for a person who understands that some cats just don’t like to be in the middle of the action. Once I get to know you, I would like to sleep in the middle of your bed or perhaps to sit in the middle of your lap. I do love attention—particularly in the form of petting.

Once things settle down, when there aren’t as many people around and the rambunctious kittens have all fallen asleep, then Sadey comes out to play. I like calm games and quiet friends.



I get along great with all the cats here at the adoption center and would love to go home with another cat. Wayne is my favorite. We like to eat out of the same food bowl and to groom each others’ ears.

Wayne is shy like me. He feels quite at home with all these other cats and doesn’t want to go home with just any old cat lover. He has to choose you.

If you’re a calm, patient person looking for a cat who’s the same, I hope you will visit the Feline Rescue Adoption Center. Remember to look up, and I’ll be looking down for you.


For more information or to meet Sadey, stop by the Feline Rescue Adoption Center or call 651-642-5900, ext 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails