Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ginger, fka Carrie, Relaxed and Happy

Ginger, fka Carrie, is obviously enjoying her family and looking gorgeously fluffy in her new home.


Hello,
I'm sending you pictures of the kitty I adopted from you back in March.  Her name was Carrie, and she came from Red Lake Rosie's.  I've renamed her Ginger, and one of the pictures includes her sister, Princess.  It only took a couple of days of separation before they accepted each other, and they're getting along very well.
 

You may recall that Ginger had bad fur - lots of mats, most of which had been removed when I got her - you said you had to send her to a groomer.  I still find one once in a while, and I'm trying to get her used to being brushed.  She didn't like it at all at first (I'm sure she remembered the difficulty of having them removed in the beginning), but she is getting better, and even seems to enjoy the gentle brushing for a short time.

She's a sweetheart, and I thank you for your ongoing kitty rescue efforts.
With appreciation,
Karen



Thank you Karen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails