Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ryder, Home for the Holidays

Ryder (now Finnegan) who was recently adopted through Feline Rescue's foster program is helping bring more joy to his family this holiday.


My husband and I have come to the conclusion that you gave us the best pet for our family we could imagine. This is because Finnegan has many attributes of a dog as well as a cat. He follows us all over, is there the minute we get home wanting to love on us and get love from us, cuddles up in our laps the minute we sit down, plays pouncing games with me and Norah in bed in the morning, and HE PLAYS FETCH with his favorite 2 toys (Norah's crafting "puff-balls" and his white mouse). Seriously, he is the most unique and best cat my husband and I have ever had or seen. He's brought so much love and joy to our family.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails