Monday, August 17, 2009

Prayers for Pumpkin

Pumpkin is in the hospital with acute renal failure. We don't know what caused it. Dr. G thinks it may be congenital, a toxin, or a combination of the two (perhaps he was exposed to something that another cat with healthy kidneys could tolerate). I've searched and re-searched all areas they have been, and can't find a possible toxin.

PUMPKINPumpkin seems happy and alert, but his back legs are shaky. I visited him this morning and got lots of purrs and kisses and snuggles. They are running the tests again first thing tomorrow morning to see if the numbers are better. I visited Pumpkin this morning when I took in Claude for tests (to see if he, like his brother, has something wrong). Claude's tests are normal. Pumpkin said *hi* to Claude.

CLAUDEPlease say lots of prayers for My Little Pumpkin.

Stacy
Foster mom to Pumpkin and Claude

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails