Saturday, November 21, 2009

Roo and Riley

Roo, one of Kanga's kittens, went home last week and now has a new best friend, Riley. We received some very sweet photos and updates from Roo's family.


Hello. I had to send you this pic of the boys curled up on my lap. I know it's a bit dark but hopefully you can see it clearly enough. They are both purring and sleeping soundly together. They are definitely making great progress toward becoming best buds.
...
Thank you for raising him. I know he misses you because sometimes he sleeps on the blanket you gave him. But I think this will become home for him in time. We are so happy to have him as a part of our family.


...Here is another one, which may be better quality. They have been cuddling and playing more today. It's wonderfully heartwarming. He seems happy. Take care. Keep up the good work rescuing these wonderful animals.

Blessed be,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails