Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Summerset Update

Summerset was recently adopted from the Feline Rescue Adoption Center. Here is a note from her new mom.

Thank you for checking in with us.
Miss Izabelle, or Izzy, and I are doing GREAT! She is soooo sweet and she adapted to my home within hours of her arriving there. She loves to gnaw on stuff (including metal) however, which makes me nervous, so I’m covering everything up with towels and I’m sure she will grow out of that stage. She has made every sink in my home her bed and it cracks me up. I’ve bought her soft cushy beds and she would rather lay in the cool sinks.
I love her, and we are so lucky that we found each other. Thank you and the entire Feline Rescue volunteers for keeping her safe and happy until I was able to take her home.

Izzy thanks you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails