Thursday, March 19, 2009

Twinkle - Future Muse?

Twinkle was recently adopted by a local artist and we received the following update the same day she went home.


She did some exploring, then hid under the bed (but was easily coaxed out) and loves to tickle my face with her whiskers! I grew a little worried when I couldn't find her anywhere for a long time but then her little head poked out from one of the closet shelves...


apparently she really loves playing in the closet.. there are so many clothes it is like a padded jungle gym for her =)

I think she is happy, she has been purring a lot and even sneezed once. 
Javelin

1 comment:

  1. Twinkle will be my muse for years to come... I am completely enamored with her! A quirky, sweet delight-- and so gorgeous, so smart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails