Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nelson enjoys news about his mom & aunt!

Hello Denise,

I saw that Lana and Starlet had a blurb on the rescue site updating us on their progress in their new home. I can't tell you how good it makes me feel that Nelson's mother has a good home with his first cousin once removed Starlet. Nelson looks a lot like Lana in stature, he is lean like her, has the same shaped face as her, but is a bit taller and longer then his Mother.Nelson has progressed from being a little kitten into a teenager. His newest favorite thing is to jump up and hang from our curtains because he sees birds fly by and thinks they are on the curtain instead of outside. He is quite the acrobat, I swear that boy can fly.

He is very happy and has a great disposition. He still follows me around like a dog and always has to be where I am. He is truly a joy and a wonderful addition to our cat family.

Here is one more photo. This one is kind of strange in that Nelson was lying in my arms when the photo was taken. Look how handsome he is.!!
I hope all is well for you and your kitties Denise!!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails