Thursday, December 10, 2009

Harry loving his new home

I was Harry's foster mom, and I just received this lovely message from his forever mom, Erin:


Just wanted to let you know that Harry is getting along famously.

I've attached a photo of him with my cat Josie (I did a little Photoshop editing...lol). They LOVE each other. The first meeting was a little rough as expected but within a day they were playing and snuggling together. I can't believe how well it's worked out. I am so happy. He's been very good for her and I think she's played more in the last three days than in the last year. He certainly cheered her up.

And...once again...he has to be the sweetest cat I've ever met. He's settled into his routine and sleeps on my head every night.

I hope all is well with your other fosters and know that your Harry will spoiled rotten and much loved.

I also attached a photo of Harry relaxing in his new favorite spot.


Thanks for giving him such a wonderful home, Erin!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails