Monday, March 22, 2010

Danielle

After waiting patiently for that very special person, Danielle is finally home. Her new family is allowing her to adjust to her new home in her own time and they will certainly be rewarded for their patience.
Hi there, I adopted Danielle about a month ago, and I've heard that you guys like updates so I thought I'd email you! Danielle is doing great! She is eating normally, roaming around the house a lot, and often times actually purring. I haven't been able to get close enough to pet her yet (she's rather shy) so I took her to my vet to have some of the mats in her fur removed...she was incredibly well behaved! They also clipped her claws. She is a tad heavy at 15 1/2 pounds, so she will be going on a diet food.

But overall she is doing great, and adjusting to her new surroundings very quickly after being at the shelter for over 3 years. I love her very very much and look forward to being able to pet her soon and make her happy!

So that is the update!

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news! I'm so glad Danielle found a home with such a patient and caring human.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails