Friday, March 19, 2010

Single Female Feline Seeking Lap

Pleasure to meet you. My name is Sydney, named for Charlie Chaplin's brother in honor of my perfect imitation of Charlie's unmistakable mustache. However, I should clarify that even though I have a mustache, I'm actually the sweetest young lady cat you'll ever meet. I don't even like canned cat food, so I promise I'll never be one of those inconsiderate and annoying cats who wakes you up at 6am and demands to be fed. In fact, I'm a proper young lady cat who never demands anything. I'll sit politely at your feet and silently ask permission to jump up on your lap. When you invite me up (how could you resist this cute face?), I'll curl up in my favorite place in the world. My foster mom often works on her computer for hours at a time while I rest calmly (and adorably) in her lap and both of us just enjoy the peaceful company.


I like it when things are peaceful. While I'm (finally) quite convinced that people are wonderful friends with comfortable laps, I have a confession to make -- I'm terrified of other cats. I think they're quite mean. I'm also not a fan of loud noises, so I'd be happiest in a home with calm and quiet people, people who would enjoy the company of a calm and quiet cat. Don't get me wrong - I do like to play, but usually only for a little while and then it'll be lap -- I mean, nap -- time again. You were planning on sitting down in that chair for me, right?


If you would like to learn more about Sydney, please call one of our foster adoption counselors, Cathy at 651-230-3263 or Joan at 651-705-6264.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails