Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fire Cracker - Home for the Holidays

Fire Cracker found her home about a month ago and is doing wonderfully in her home according to the following update her family sent to share.

Hi everyone at Feline Rescue!

I took Fire Cracker home about a month ago, and I just wanted to drop a note to say how well she is doing and how happy she has made us!


She is exactly what we were looking for. She is so friendly, purrs all the time, and keeps us great company. I attached some pictures of just a few of the adorable things she is always doing: napping on the couch (or on our laps!) when we watch t.v., sitting on my desk while I work (chasing the mouse and trying to help me type), waiting for us to get home from work, and being a cuddly snuggly buddy at bedtime. She loves treats, playing and meeting new people. I am never without a companion, because she will follow me anywhere!


She has become a fast friend, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks to everyone at Feline Rescue for helping us find the perfect cat for us!

Laura

P.S. Her short front leg has not been a problem at all. She doesn't mind having her nails clipped and can get around just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails