Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Squirt and Bella

Squirt, fka Bing Clawsby, and his friend Bella are so sweet together we had to share their latest update.

I just wanted to send you a quick update on Bing/Squirt. He is doing really well and is growing fast. He has a lot of energy and keeps us laughing. He is also a complete snuggle bunny - he loves to curl up around me and lay his head on my cheek when I am sleeping.

Squirt has a true friend in our dog Bella. They adore each other. They are always playing with each other, grooming each other and cuddling up together.

He is such a curious cat and has no fear. I was worried that he would climb the Christmas tree, but he hasn't. He does like to bat at the decorations on the bottom, but otherwise leaves the tree alone. He would much rather curl up underneath it - to my great relief! :)

Thanks again!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails