Sunday, July 15, 2012

Steve is Home

Steve fka Hobo has found his forever home! His family sent an update and video after his first night home and we've also received a bunch of great photos of Steve loving his new home.


First Night with Hobo

I just thought that I would let you know that the first night went very well as far as I am concerned. When he got home we let him out of the carrier, he made a couple of laps around the place and then hid under the bed for an hour. After that he came out and sat by me on the couch and nuzzled up to me. He would lay next to me at night and then get up and wonder around then come back and repeat. This morning he woke me up by sitting on my chest and staring at me. He has used his litter box and like to sit on the table and look out the window. I could not be more happy with him and the work the you are doing.

Video of him coming out of his kennel.



I feel truly blessed to have Steve (Hobo) as my new friend, he has been awesome. He loves to sit and look out the window and watch the world around him, also loves to cuddle up and get love from me. He has been every thing that I was looking for in my first feline companion.

Here are some pictures that I have taken over the first week.

Scott






1 comment:

  1. That's one happy cat! Thanks for giving him a forever home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails