Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Violetta and Kittens

Violetta's foster family shared some new photos and information for Violetta and three of her four kittens who are still looking for their forever homes.

Juniper Sitting Pretty
Hi there! My name is Violetta. The nice people at Feline Rescue took me and my 4 kittens in from a bad situation. We're having a great time at our foster home, but we'd really like to find our forever homes soon! One of my kittens already went to a wonderful home where she is thriving. I would love to go home with my daughter Clover, and see my two boys go home together as well!

To tell you a little about myself, I am pretty young and very kittenish! I have lots of energy and love to play with my kids! I will jump up on your lap and if you pet me, I will purr as hard as I can to let you know how much I love it!


Pretty Violetta
My daughter, Clover, is a beautiful, petite little gal. She is so friendly and outgoing! She charms everyone she meets!

Clover being silly
Sweet Clover
I am also so proud of my boys, Cedar and Juniper. They tend to be a little shy but they are so sweet. Once they feel comfortable, they will run and play and have tons of fun! They are best buds and want to stick together.

Handsome Cedar

Juniper Looking Cute
I hope you will come visit us, and see what wonderful additions we could make to your family!!

Violetta
If you would like to meet Violetta and her kittens, please call our foster adoption coordinator at 651-705-6264.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails