Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Davey after a Decade

We love getting updates and photos of kitties after being adopted.  Even better is getting an update after a cat has been home for almost a decade. Stinson fka Davey is looking as cute as ever.


So this is an update 10 years in the making...in September of 2003 I adopted a cat named "Davey" at an adoption event at the shelter. He now goes by Stinson, and he has brought happiness to me and his best people buddy, Nick, ever since. He has two cat brothers, Mr Cat and Murray, and he is one of the sweetest cats I've ever met. I meant to give an update at some point, but I figured better late than never. Thanks for all of the great work that you do!

We really enjoy having Stinson as a part of our lives. He is a great guy!

Sincerely,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails