Friday, June 13, 2008

Lovely Lexi needs a home!


Hi my name is Lexi and I came to Feline Rescue several years ago as a four week old kitten. I came with my mom and brother. The place we had been staying was rough and we were treated very badly. My brother had to have an eye removed due to the bad treatment. But that is in the past. My mother and brother have been adopted but I am still waiting for my forever home.

Let me tell you something about myself. I am a beautiful tortie and quite the talker. I have a cute way of throwing my head back when answering someone. My favorite thing in the world is to be around people and lounging around them. I have a loud purr and love to sleep under the covers when it is cold. I have beautiful fluffy fur that is quite stunning when I am just brushed. I think I may even have some Maine Coon cat in my heritage. In any case I get a lot of compliments about my looks.

I have my standards when it comes to associating with other felines. Not that I am a prude, but I prefer my feline friends to be more cultured and not so rough. I usually spend my time separate from other felines who are too bossy. That is not to say I don’t want other feline friends. I have been surrogate mother to many many foster kittens and a few shy cats. After a few hisses at kitten to let them know I have standards, I have been known to hold them down and clean them up and let them snuggle and play with me.

I would be quite happy as an only cat or with another cat who is not bossy.
Note: Lexi's foster family will be undergoing some life changes very soon, and we really need to find this girl a perfect forever home soon! If you are interested in sharing your home with Lexi, please call Cathy at 651.230.3263.

2 comments:

  1. Lexi is so lovely, how can anyone resist her feline charms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure lovely Lexi will find a forever home soon, she's very charming.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails