Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Peek-a-Boo update

We received another great update from one of our shelter alumni, Peek-a-Boo. It's obvious he is very loved!


Good morning!
Remember me? There's a picture of me attached to this email- my mom is typing it, but I'm telling her what to say;-) I want to thank you for all of the good care you gave me while I was there! Because of you, I am able to love and enjoy my new family and boy, do they love me back!


I love it when my mom brushes me (ooooh, I could just EAT that brush!!!!) and every night she reads before bed and that's my cue to jump right up in her lap. She can read and pet me at the same time!!

I love to sit in the windows and watch the birds in the feeders and to lay in the sun out on the porch! Sometimes if somebody I don't know comes over I'll just dive under my mom and dad's bed, but mostly if I just go to my mom, she tells me "it's ok Peekie, nobody's going to hurt you!"

I have a big brother that's 15 and starting to drive (yikes) and one sister who is 13 and she is a soccer star! Then I have 3 fuzzy feline brothers and boy, do I love the orange one, "Oliver"- we snuggle and sleep in the sun- he's my BESTest friend ! One of them has "special needs" my mom says, and he goes to the doctor a lot- mom found him in a bad neighborhood and he was almost dead from not eating!!! But my mom and the doctor fixed him up and now he has a little tummy like mine!

Well, I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you how much I love my home and how much I appreciate all of you. I would come and visit- but I'm still too afraid of the car- eeEEK! No thanks, so you'll have to just see in the picture that I'm very happy and (still) very good-looking ;-)
Love, Peek-a-Boo

1 comment:

  1. It must be so satisfying to see a cat you have helped being so happy and settled in a new home. Well doen to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails