Friday, July 25, 2008

Update on Penny + Johnson

Johnson was featured on the blog last spring, and we're happy to report he's been adopted with his friend Penny and they're doing great! They're a great pair of FIV+ kitties and seem to have adjusted wonderfully to their new home. Below is an update.

I just wanted to update everyone on how Penny & Johnson are doing since I adopted them. So far they've adjusted very quickly & are entertaining to have around. They love to sit on the window seat I bought for them & watch the birds. At night they lay on the couch with my boyfriend & I when we watch tv and also loved to be brushed. Every night Penny sleeps at the end of our bed & Johnson sleeps in his leopard printed bed that's on the floor next to me (our bed's a little too high for him to jump up on it, so i'm going to invest in some kitty stairs.) I've attached some photos.


2 comments:

  1. So nice to hear that they're doing so well in their new home together. They're such lovable kitties. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cats and it's great to read such a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails