Monday, February 23, 2009

Matt & Damon: As handsome as you'd think

I have met these kitties and they are great! Gorgeous, soft buff tabby coats and well, I'll let the foster mom tell about them herself:

I absolutely LOVE these boys!

Matt and Damon are each the perfect combination of kitten and snuggles. When they're not trying to jump onto my shoulder, they are playing with a toy or with each other. They are affectionate, curious, active, inquisitive, confident, snuggly, friendly, purr-y, and full of life. They always make me smile.They're always waiting at the door for me to get home. They help me with the laundry. They make sure my shower is warming appropriately and they’re always helping me with my make-up in the morning. When I lay down on the couch to watch TV, Matt snuggles up to my neck and Damon lays on my stomach. A few times during the night, they check on me and purr in my ear.

There are subtle differences between the brothers. Matt is confident; Damon is scared of nothing. Damon is quiet; Matt utters the faintest meows (which will undoubtedly grow in volume and quantity as he gets older). Matt never stops purring. And, most obviously – Matt is slightly darker and slightly bigger (for now, at least) than Damon.Matt & Damon need a forever home together that will never tire of their kisses - they have a lot of love to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails