Monday, February 9, 2009

Update on Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown, an FIV+ kitty, found a wonderful forever home.  Here's an update from his family.
Just had to send a new picture and a note on Charlie Brown. We had adopted him in 2007.
He's still the most wonderful cat in the world and we love him!

I had surgery in November, and everything went fine. But the day before I came home, Charlie started insisting that he sit WITH Shawn. Now, he's NEVER done this, never wanted to sit with us before since we've had him. When I came home from the hospital, as soon as I was settled on the sofa with a blanket, there he was, staking out his claim on my lap. AND that's where he stayed. And ever since, if we're on the sofa or sitting in the rocking chair he has to be there too. I am convinced he knew I was sick and that we needed extra care from him and he was there to give it.
Thank you all for your great work! 
Jennifer and Shawn, and Charlie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails