Monday, February 9, 2009

Rusty fka Duncan

Duncan was adopted the beginning of January and has already bonded with his new buddy Patches according to the following update we just received from his adopter Nancy.

Just a month ago, I adopted Duncan (now known as Rusty). I wanted a companion for Patches (also a rescue cat) who was 2 years old so that he had someone to play with because my senior, Kali (a 16 year old rescue cat) just couldn't handle a playful 2-year old. Rusty and Patches became best friends immediately and the scene in the attached picture has been a daily occurrence since 3 days after we brought Rusty home. When my son's cat visits, Patches defends Rusty if it looks like Joey might get too rough with him--he'll actually stand between the two cats. My senior is now able to live out her senior years in peace. Rusty is a real blessing in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails