Thursday, February 18, 2010

Juno & her kittens!

This gorgeous family is ready for adoption! They are all very outgoing and playful, and very social with people. They've been raised in a foster home with a young toddler so they've had interaction with both adults and small kids. They are hard for me to tell apart since I only spent a short time with them, but as soon as we get more info from their foster family we will post links to their petfinder pages :) If you're interested in hearing more about them, please call Cathy at 651.230.3263.

Below is mama cat, Juno! She is very petite, in fact, she isn't much bigger than her kittens!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the grey & white one looks sooo much like my ex-stray I took in! That is wild! I wish I could have more kitties, I hope they go to loving forever homes soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails