Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Figgy Found His Home

Great Figgy, now named Moscato, update from his new family!


Hello,

Just wanted to give you an update on Figgy. I adopted him in early December, and the second he got in the door I think he knew it was his new home. He immediately found his spot on the couch and has never really left. He is truly a joy to have around and I cannot imagine what I would do without him in my life. I just wanted to thank you for taking such great care of him at your rescue and helping make sure that he was the right cat for me. Figgy's new name is now Moscato, and he has adapted well to that now too, and has even learned a few tricks such as sit and sit pretty. He is such a joy and I am so appreciative for everything you do! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails