Thursday, March 27, 2008

Once Upon a Time in a Land of Ivy and Elves

Above is a photo of the kittens I called the Elves and left is their momma Ivy back in the fall of 2006. I must confess I didn't think they were very pretty when I picked them up. They had lank wispy fur and were skinny, but they just needed good food and care to grow into great beauties.



Ivy went to a home with her lookalike daughter and they are more beautiful every time I see pictures of them. The gray brother went to a home with another kitty waiting to become his best friend.


The black kitty and his brown tabby brother went to a home together and all have been living happily every after until I got word yesterday that the black kitty, Gus, is gravely ill with lymphoma. We are so sorry for Gus, his brother Max and their adoptive family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails