Saturday, April 5, 2008

Little Dude meets the Bigs


A new little foster kitten joined my household last night. His previous family called him "Dude" and I guess that may stick. He has tons of spunk and personality. He's about seven weeks old and not a bit shy about meeting the adult cats in the house, but he definitely doesn't want to be left alone. I started him out in the big kennel downstairs, but that just didn't work out. I couldn't bear to hear him crying; It was his first night away from his mom, too.

He reminds me a lot of a very dear kitten from last year named Cap'n Jack (for Captain Jack Sparrow of Pirates of the Caribbean fame). He was injured when we got him and ultimately the injuries were too serious and he had to be euthanized, but he left an everlasting mark on my heart.

1 comment:

  1. dude. I like that name.

    I still get sad thinking about cap'n Jack.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails