Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Buzz at home


When I came to Feline Rescue, Inc., I had to get surgery on my eye lids and surgery for a herniated diaphragm. You might remember me as the Feline Rescue poster child last year. The vet said I was a miracle boy because I was very lucky to survive.


I was adopted from Feline Rescue in September 2012. I had my work cut out for me in my new home. Dogs, a cat, birds, humans... so many minions to train! Now they are all under my paw. I have trained my new Siamese brother, George, to clean me.


Life is very good here in my new home. I have everything a big, cross eyed, orange guy could ever want - food, affection, food, toys, food, servants, food, many nap spots, and food! My family loves me very much and we are all thankful to Feline Rescue volunteers & supporters for my second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails