Monday, January 28, 2013

Cuties - Carson and Carter

Carter and Carson came into foster late last fall as bottle babies from an animal control facility. They received the best of care with a volunteer foster caregiver who cares for kittens, including bottle babies, that need special care. Once they were older they moved to a second foster home and being extra cuddly little boys they were adopted quickly.


A wonderful update from their mom:
I just wanted to drop you a line about the kittens that I adopted from you (Carter & Carson). They are doing very well and I feel very lucky to have been able to adopt them. I also would like to thank you for being such a good foster mom to them, and Feline Rescue in general, including the person who bottle-fed them when they were too young to eat. I have renamed them (Carson is now Alfie, and Carter is now Basil [bazz-l].


They have plenty of space to have fun and explore, and they also have two trees -- one on the main floor at a window in the front of the house, and one in the basement at the window in the back of the house.


I took them to Southview Animal Hospital a couple of weeks ago just to check in/introduce them, discuss food, etc. Basil (Carter) weighed 4.2 Lbs. and Alfie (Carson) 3.4 Lbs., but they seem to have grown quite a bit even since then. They are eating Wellness canned food, and now also have some Wellness dry as backup.

Getting much bigger, most recent photo of the boys

They are the most beautiful, loving, lovable little creatures. Thanks again for all you did, and also for all the info you gave me when I was there. I'm sure I would have had questions later if you hadn't covered everything so well.

Best regards,
Roxanne

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails